Industrial & Consumer Goods
Exchange Auctions for ICG
The Electronic Trading Platform of Industrial and Consumer Goods (ICG Section) has been operating at Belarusian Universal Commodity Exchange OJSC since May 2009. There you can buy and sell almost all goods that can't be defined as «exchange goods» as they are generally understood.
Here (RUS) you can find the List of Commodities admitted to exchange auctions at the electronic platform of ICG.
At the same time, exceptions to the list of goods admitted to the exchange auctions at the electronic platform of ICG include:
- nonfungible goods in accordance with Article 138 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Belarus,
- goods that are withdrawn from circulation,
- goods that are sold at fixed prices (tariffs) in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Belarus,
- transactions that must be concluded by legal entities and individual entrepreneurs at the exchange auctions of Belarusian Universal Commodity Exchange OJSC in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Belarus,
- goods that are admitted to exchange auctions at the other sections of Belarusian Universal Commodity Exchange OJSC.
In fact, it is an innovation in the area of exchange trade. There was no company that had conducted exchange auctions in such extensive multisectoral branch of commodity market before.
The system of exchange auctions with industrial and consumer goods allows to place orders to buy or sell in Russian and English. The software lets trade on a 24-hour-a-day basis. Use of the Internet enables selling and buying a wide range of goods from anywhere in the world. The participants of exchange auctions have the right to advertise their products (picture + text) for free to more than 16 000 companies accredited at the exchange.